The Admissions Office is looking for individuals who are outgoing, friendly, possess excellent communication skills, and are excited about UW-La Crosse. Candidates who complete an application will be asked to participate in an individual interview. After individual interviews are completed, selected applicants will be invited back for a group interview.
• Undergraduate students who will be at least sophomore standing by fall semester.
• Minimum grade point average of 2.50.
• Have at least two semesters of school left before graduating
(not including student teaching or off-campus study & study abroad).
Learn more about VanguardsInformation sessions will be scheduled prior to the interview process. Dates, times and locations will be advertised in the Admissions Office and throughout campus.
Information Sessions are schedule for:
Thursday, February 20 at 7:00 p.m. in The Cleary Alumni & Friends Center (This event is still taking place tonight!)
Applications• Applications are available in the Admissions Office, Cleary Alumni & Friends Center, first day of school spring semester.
• Applications must be typed. You may re-create the application if needed.
• Completed applications should be returned to the Admissions Office.
• Download an application by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please contact the Cleary Alumni Center.
Cleary Alumni & Friends Center
615 East Ave. N.
La Crosse, WI 54601
UW-La Crosse social media
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
1725 State Street
La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
© Copyright 2014