International Programs

If the proposed project involves international travel, research collaboration, and/or collection of data overseas, the PI/PD should consult with the Director, Jay Lokken, Office of International Education, 116 Graff Main Hall, (608) 785-8016, or email The PI/PD should also provide a copy of the proposal to the Office of International Education for informational purposes.