Faculty Development Grants
The UWL Faculty Development Committee (FDC) awards grants to support the professional development of faculty and instructional academic staff and projects intended to improve teaching and learning. There are three types of grants:
- Teaching Innovations - to try out new teaching strategies and approaches
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Professional Development
Examples of Funded Faculty Development Committee Grants, 2001-2012 (abstracts)
Deadlines for 2013-2014 Faculty Development Grants
- Professional Development and Scholarship of Teaching & Learning Grants due in the College Dean's office, Friday, September 20, 2013.
- Professional Development, Scholarship of Teaching & Learning, and Teaching Innovations Grants due via email to email@example.com, Friday, September 27, 2013 by NOON.
Not sure how to submit? Please scroll to the bottom of the screen for an instructional video. (An updated video will be available soon.)
- The uploading process comes first in the video
- Approximately 5:15 into the video, it demonstrates report generation
Final Reports for 2012-2013 Grants due August 30, 2013
Final Reports for 2013-2014 Grants due August 31, 2014