Faculty Research Grants Workshop -- two
opportunities to attend the hour-long workshop
- Thursday, September 19th at 2:15 pm in 102 Wing
- Friday, September 20th at 11:00 am in 102 Wing
Handouts/presentations from on-campus workshops are listed below.
Faculty Research Grant Workshop - 09/19 - 09/20-2013
CBA Newcomers Group -- Grant Seeking Support and Internal Grants -- 04/05/2013
- Funding Insights from Federal Agencies -- February 20th - 22nd -- 31 Wing
- Presenters include representatives from NIH, NSF, ED, NEH, NEA, and Fulbright, who will be providing insight into the current and future funding opportunities of their respective agency.
- These webinars are broadcast live from the Grant Resource Center's conference; therefore, we are not able to record them for future viewing.
- Please click the link above for the webinar schedule.
Passport to Technology -- "Submitting Grants with Digital Measures: Faculty Research Grant Pilot" -- 02/01/2013
FCOI Policy Notification and Training (PHS grants)
The material that the training is based on is located on the FCOI compliance page.
If you need to complete the training, please contact ORSP to be registered in the D2L course.
Faculty Research Grant Workshop - 09/20 - 09/21/2012
Budgets 101 - 11/16 - 11/17/2011
New Faculty Orientation - 08/29/2011
Faculty Research Grant Workshop - 09/21 - 09/22/2011
- NEA, NEH, and NSF-SBE presentations from program officers' visit - 09/17/2010