A description of clickers and what you can do with them.
Videos produced by the University of Colorado Science Education Initiative (CU-SEI) and the University of British Columbia Carl Wieman Science Education Initiative (CWSEI).
Learn how to effectively use a clicking in your courses.
Learn how to use i>clicker using these video tutorials.
These Instructor User Guides are available for multiple versions of i>clickers. The Guides also include getting started guides and how to import/export data to/from D2L.
- PDF Instructions For Web Registration - Use this PDF for step by step instructions for registering your clicker online.
- Video Instructions for Web Registration - Watch this video for step by step instructions for registering your clicker online.
- Register Your i>clicker - Students, register your remote so your instructor can give you credit for using your clicker in class.
- Remote ID Lookup Tool - Use this link to recover your remote ID information. (You must have already registered your clicker within the last academic year.
How does i>clicker work?
Benefits of Using iclicker
- Multiple-Choice Questions You Wouldn’t Put on a Test: Promoting Deep Learning Using Clickers by Derek Bruff
- http://www.cwsei.ubc.ca/resources/clickers.htm - videos, guides, articles and workshops about clickers.
- i>clicker User Community - Learn how others are using i>clickers or share your own ideas and uses.
- Clickers in the Large Classroom: Current Research and Best Practice Tips (PDF)
- Teaching with Classroom Response Systems - Blog about teaching with clickers.
- Using i>clickers Effectively