Digital Sign Publicity Guidelines and Requirements
Campus digital signs are designed to provide the University community with information that will
enhance the educational environment with information that leads to greater affiliation, cultural
awareness, and educational opportunities.
- Publicity must be for activities or
events open to the campus community or for
information that enhances the educational campus
- All publicity must feature the event being
advertised. The event must be visually prominent
in comparison to non-university or commercial
logos, pictures, etc. advertising other
- Publicity for individual academic courses is not eligible for display on the digital signs.
- Any publicity that may go against the
educational mission of the university (i.e.
racist, degrading, and/or potentially offensive)
is not allowed.
- Advertising of alcohol or drug related
sponsors is not allowed.
- Publicity that encourages the abuse or
excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- The name of the sponsoring university
organization, department, or business must
appear on publicity.
- All publicity should contain the date, time,
and location of the event, and any other